What is Sil-All 4X4+ FVA?
Sil-All 4X4+ FVA is flexible volume application product delivering one million bacteria per gram of forage along with an enzyme package.
- Fast Fermentation
- Aerobic stability with propionic acid bacteria
- Protection at feed out
- Spoilage control
- Ease of application
Faster Fermentation for a Better Preservation
- Faster Fermentation
- Fewer Losses
- Higher Feed Intake
- More Milk From Forage
- Aerobic Stability
Less Nutritional Spoilage to Maximise Production Potential
- The Sil-All 4X4 + FVA homolactic fermentation converts sugar directly to lactic acid & minimises DM loss.
- Fermentation is dominated by desirable lactic acid, producing highly palatable & nutritious silage.
- Trials show 1 extra litre per cow per day when using Sil-All 4×4+ FVA.
How to Apply
- Add clean lukewarm water into the powder and mix into a solution and apply to the forage at a rate of 50ml to 2l per tonne of fresh forage depending on applicator.