THE MULTIFUNCTIONAL BIOCIDE
- Stalosan F is a multifunctional biocide that provides ongoing protection against pathogens and harmful waste products during the full animal production cycle.
- The philosophy of Stalosan F is to have a composition, where all ingredients serve a specific purpose for increasing the animals’ performance and productivity. This is achieved through a concentrate of more than 95% active ingredients, which lower the infection level and control the negative impact from harmful waste products and elevated pH-values in the barn environment.
- Eliminates pathogens (bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites).
- Inhibits bacterial enzymes.
- Neutralises harmful waste products such as ammonia and hydrogen sulphide.
- Regains a natural low pH-value in the animal environment and therefore strengthens the animal resistance towards infections.
Stalosan F is made of fine dust particles to increase the contact surface and thereby increasing the efficacy. The fine particle size is also ensuring a high floatability and subsequently a complete coverage of treated areas. This floatability is very crucial for the effect of powder products in general, since once they are added to a surface, they will no longer be able to flow out and give a full coverage.
LOW pH-VALUE, HIGH AMMONIA AND MOISTURE CONTROL
- Stalosan Basic is an effective hygiene agent.
The combination of low pH-value and strong desiccating properties gives Stalosan Basic a unique efficacy profile, that reduces the development of harmful substances in the animal environment and improves animal welfare.
- The mineral acids in Stalosan Basic prevent the breakdown of sebum and skin and thereby protect the animals.
- Stalosan Basic possesses a highly active neutralisation process that breaks down ammonia and hydrogen sulphide.
- Stalosan Dry is a slightly acidic hygiene powder product that absorbs water and neutralises ammonia.
- Stalosan Dry supports animal resistance and welfare.
- Stalosan Dry has a soft structure that gives a high animal comfort in resting areas.
- Can be combined with Stalosan F for increased antimicrobial control.