Hygienic and Economical
- Carbonates and oxides of lime improves hygiene, which leads to healthier livestock therefore increasing yields and profitability.
- Effectively controls E coli and aids prevention of mastitis and digital dermatitis.
- Nadins Hydramix is a highly alkaline (pH12) and absorbent free flowing powder, improving the environment for both livestock and stockmen.
- Provides a non-slip surface, thereby reducing the risk of injury to livestock.
Versatile and safe
- It won’t burn, so is safe to use as a single bedding material. It can be used on all types of housing surfaces, mixed with sawdust, shavings or straw for loose housing.
- Can be disposed of straight into slurry. Nadins Hydramix will provide an improvement in slurry quality as the pH is raised and acidic effluents are neutralised.
- Multiple applications – use Nadins Hydramix in cow cubicles, poultry and stock sheds, to lime small paddocks and for horticultural applications.
Convenient and easy
- Packaged in convenient 25kg damp proof polythene bags or one tonne bags.
- Available throughout the UK.
- Easy to use. Apply as required, ideal for manual or mechanical application with low dust levels.