When Animals Have a Good Rest… So Do Farmers
THE IMPORTANCE OF ANIMAL BEDDING
From farm buildings to manure or slurry storage, the bedding life cycle is a key parameter for animal health, welfare and productivity, as well as organic waste management.
If the microbial ecosystem is unbalanced during the cycle of bedding application and removal there may be negative consequences, such as:
OPTIMISED HOUSING AND BEDDING SYSTEMS
The main parameters to consider for animal comfort and cleanliness:
EAZYBED PRO, A SPECIFIC BACTERIAL BEDDING CONDITIONER
A concentrated combination of enzymes and bacteria, on a carrier made up of vegetal and mineral ingredients.
A powerful biological component:
The enzyme and bacteria complex helps promote the development of beneficial micro-organisms in the bedding, which will have subsequent benefits on maintaining animal welfare and the manure/slurry quality.
- Stalosan Dry is a slightly acidic hygiene powder product that absorbs water and neutralises ammonia.
- Stalosan Dry supports animal resistance and welfare.
- Stalosan Dry has a soft structure that gives a high animal comfort in resting areas.
- Can be combined with Stalosan F for increased antimicrobial control.
A specific and selected carrier for an efficient bedding conditioner:
- Highly absorbent (300% weight/weight)
- Adheres to surfaces (cubicles, bedding/litter materials)
- Anti-caking effect (non crusting)
- Soft to the touch
EAZYBED PRO, RESULTS
Better bedding fermentation
Dryer bedding: +20% to +30%
Straw and cleaning cost saving
Helps secure animal health
Helps reduce the risk of mastitis and high somatic cell counts
Helps reduce the risk of pododermatitis
Helps reduce NH3 emissions by up to 50%
Helps reduce respiratory health risks for animals and workers
Retains total nitrogen: +20% to +50%
C/N ratio reduction
EAZYBED PRO, A UNIQUE MICROBIOLOGICAL APPROACH TO BEDDING MANAGEMENT
- Can be applied to all types of bedding/litter.
- For all animal species.
- From 30g to 400g per animal or m² depending on animal species*.
- Do not use with antimicrobial products (e.g, disinfectant or hydrated lime).
- 25kg bag.
- 18 month shelf life.
To get all the benefits of the Biological Complex in a liquid application, ask TBAgri about Manure PRO.