A 40% skim milk based calf milk replacer, designed for dairy farmers who want to achieve high growth rates and shinning pelts. Britannia Synchro Red contains high quality selected dairy ingredients, the right balance of digestible oils and proteins, plus vitamins and minerals. As well as the Patriot additive package (Please see below). Britannia Synchro Red flows easily and is also suitable for drinking milk machines.
40% Skim inclusion
Britannia Synchro Red Usage:
- After 3-4 days of colostrum feeding provide Britannia Synchro Red at 150 g in a litre.
- A suitable concentrate and good quality straw or hay should be made available after 3-5 days and fed fresh daily with rejected feed removed.
- Clean, fresh water must be available at all times.
- Begin by feeding 6 litres per day and then slowly increase the volume until the calf is consuming 8 litre per day by 20 days of age.
- Feed at least twice per day.
- Continue at this level until the calf is 7 weeks of age.
- Reduce feeding from 8 litres then slowly decrease the litres of milk until the calf is fully weaned at 10 weeks of age.
- The calf should be consuming at least 2kg of concentrates per day at weaning.
- During periods of cold weather increase intake of mixed CMR by 0.5-1.0 litre per calf per day.
Patriot Support Package
- Activated and highly exposed beta glucan.
- Immunostimmulatory and supportive properties.
- Stimulates consumption as reminds the young mammal of the smell of its mother’s milk.
- Secretion of pancreatic enzymes.
- Stimulates the development of intestinal villi and secretion of intestinal enzymes.
- To support palatability and intakes.
- Delicious bag smell, delicious calf feed.