What is Sil-All 4X4+ FVA?
Sil-All 4X4+ FVA is flexible volume application product delivering one million bacteria per gram of forage along with an enzyme package.
- Fast Fermentation.
- Aerobic stability with propionic acid bacteria.
- Protection at feed out.
- Spoilage control.
- Ease of application.
FASTER FERMENTATION FOR A BETTER PRESERVATION
- Faster Fermentation.
- Fewer Losses.
- Higher Feed Intake.
- More Milk From Forage.
- Aerobic Stability.
LESS NUTRITIONAL SPOILAGE TO MAXIMISE PRODUCTION POTENTIAL
- The Sil-All 4X4 + FVA homolactic fermentation converts sugar directly to lactic acid & minimises DM loss.
- Fermentation is dominated by desirable lactic acid, producing highly palatable & nutritious silage.
- Trials show 1 extra litre per cow per day when using Sil-All 4×4+ FVA.
How to apply:
- Add clean lukewarm water into the powder and mix into a solution and apply to the forage at a rate of 50ml to 2l per tonne of fresh forage depending on applicator.